If you wish to cancel your order or return an item you must notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery of the item. Unauthorised returns will not be accepted.
- Items may be returned if we have sent the wrong size, wrong item or colour, or if the item has a fault.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of items of an intimate nature which have been tried on. These items include all knickers/briefs, and hosiery. Items which can be tried on are clothing, suspenders, petticoats, tutu’s and bra’s. Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non refundable and non exchangeable.
- Returns will only be accepted and refunds or exchanges offered if items are returned to us unused and unwashed, with tags intact, untampered with, in original packaging, free from stains and odours (eg make-up or cigarette smoke) and in accordance with our returns procedure (see Shipping and Returns.)
- Packaging and postage costs are not refundable and the buyer is responsible for the costs of returning the item.
- International customers returning goods from outside the EU must clearly mark the parcel as RETURNED GOODS. Failure to do this may cause customs charges to be applied to the returned consignment.
- In certain circumstances we may require international buyers to pay a contribution to postage for an item exchange if it's weight is deemed too heavy and therefore too expensive for us to exchange. If this payment is refused we will simply give a refund for the returned item.
Imports into your country may be subject to import duty if you are outside the EU. You are liable for any duties which may be imposed.
PIXIEKNIX is unable to provide any warranties in relation to goods provided over and above its statutory obligation to provide goods of satisfactory quality in accordance with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 as amended by the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1994. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
PIXIEKNIX Limited Liability
Except in relation to liability for death or personal injury PIXIEKNIX liability for negligence shall be limited to the total value of the transaction. PIXIEKNIX shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special losses even if PIXIEKNIX has previously been advised of the likelihood of such losses.
Availability of website
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that this website does not have any problems and that the goods displayed are available. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of the website or that any goods on the website are in stock or available.
Intellectual Property Rights
The rights in the design of this website are owned by PIXIEKNIX. They are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute or display any part of this site without permission.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos featured on the website are the property of their owners.
Right to Alter Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice from time to time.
These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England, Scotland and Wales and by using the website you agree to submit to the exclusive of the courts of England , Scotland and Wales.